Join the nest.
Jobs at Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter is amongst the largest and most likely the best service for statistics and actionable insights into Twitter accounts, powering the account growth and social media success of thousands of customers and millions of users. But hey, that’s only scratching the surface...
We are now growing our team, leveraging our current market position and significantly expanding our service - finding the next big thing in social media management alongside our current successful SaaS product. One deploy at a time we’re leapfrogging towards (social media marketing) world domination!
We believe in technology innovation, agile and lean product development, execution and providing a great customer experience. That’s our competitive edge and it is 100% dependent on each and every member of our tight, dynamic, international and super-talented team.
This is why we insist on having only the right kind of people work with us: talented, passionate and ambitious engineers, marketing and business pros that are after in making an impact and being on a winning team.
Our office is one of the coolest in town - young, fun, central, versatile and with the best view of the Nieuwe Keizersgracht canal.
- An amazing opportunity to join us in this accelerated growth period as one of the core members.
- A small, international, and FUN team. To us, it’s more than just a work place.
- Working in the heart of Amsterdam, the hottest coworking office space in town.
- Great lunch, snacks, fresh fruits, and Nespresso coffee.
- A MacBook and the best tools money can buy.
- We focus on performance, not hours, and so you would be able to occasionally work remotely or at flexible hours.
Open positionsBack End developer - Big Data Front End Developer Online \ Growth Analyst QA Intern Social Media Researchers (Intern)
Online Growth Analyst
We're currently looking for a freelancer to be the focal point for our online marketing analysis and growth processes.
The first thing you'll be working on will be assessing the current state of our processes and plan how we can improve quickly.
You’ll be juggling many activity channels related to our online performance and growth processes.
You’ll be working on various activity channels simultaneously, so you’ll need to be a good multi-tasker and very execution-oriented.
You’ll be the master of the A/B testing process: coming up with the best ideas, collecting ideas from the team and managing the testing process. You’ll be relying heavily on conducting data analyses, using tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Optimizely, and Intercom (or other similiar tool). Putting all information to action and working towards constant improvement.
You’ll be handling growing traffic quality and quantity, using a variety of tools and resources: keyword research, technical surveying tools and more. This calls for you to be a proactive spirit, result oriented, self driven and a typical idea generator.
You should be a real star at raising flags befóre things go wrong; and sublime at working towards a solution whenever things do get messy with any stage on our sales funnel.
Who might be a great fit
- You have a 2+ years of experience in online marketing and/or product growth.
- You are passionate about growth hacking: not only business models, product marketing, landing pages and optimizing conversions; but also coming up with growth ideas.
- You’re highly analytic and data driven. You like to work with numbers and are ferocious in pushing to hit those KPI targets.
- You are advanced with analytics and marketing tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, GTM, Amplitude and Intercom.
- You can build logical and data-based reasoning for your plans and recommendations and effectively communicate the reasoning for suggested alterations and experiments.
- You are passionate and motivated, a good team player. For you - delivering results is a passion, not an obligation.
- Bonus: You have experience in online marketing/ analysis hacking for a SaaS product.
How to apply
Please hit the button below to apply for this role. Send resume, links to portfolio and a nice letter. We would love to hear from you!Yes! I want to apply!