Join the nest.
Jobs at Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter is amongst the largest and most likely the best service for statistics and actionable insights into Twitter accounts, powering the account growth and social media success of thousands of customers and millions of users. But hey, that’s only scratching the surface...
We are now growing our team, leveraging our current market position and significantly expanding our service - finding the next big thing in social media management alongside our current successful SaaS product. One deploy at a time we’re leapfrogging towards (social media marketing) world domination!
We believe in technology innovation, agile and lean product development, execution and providing a great customer experience. That’s our competitive edge and it is 100% dependant on each and every member of our tight, dynamic, international and super-talented team.
This is why we insist on having only the right kind of people work with us: talented, passionate and ambitious engineers, marketing and business pros that are after in making an impact and being on a winning team.
Our office is one of the coolest in town - young, fun, central, versatile and with the best view of the Nieuwe Keizersgracht canal.
- An amazing opportunity to join us in this accelerated growth period as one of the core members.
- A small, international (11 different nationalities till now!) and FUN team. To us, it’s more than just a work place.
- Working in the heart of Amsterdam, the hottest coworking office space in town.
- Great personalized lunch delivered by the really fantastic de Buurtboer.
- A swanky, new laptop of your choice. The best tools money can buy.
- We focus on performance, not hours, and so you would be able to occasionally work remotely or at flexible hours.
You will be developing Twitter Counter's existing products and also contribute to our brand new product that’s being built from scratch. This includes working with designers, back-enders and other front-enders to put together new pages, features and elements, take care of performance, responsiveness and generally - a fantastic UI.
You'll be writing code that is efficient and fits into a scalable structure. You will get a chance to use and experiment with new technologies to ensure that Twitter Counter is always moving forward on a technical front-end level and that are users are provided the best experience possible.
Technologies we use: Vanilla, Angular, PhantomJS, ReactJS and more.
Who might be a great fit
- You identify yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer.
- You have 3+ years of full time web/ mobile development experience.
- You can come up with efficient methods of solving problems with regards to rendering, markup structure and compatibility issues.
- You have a bit of an eye for design and smooth UI, and can easily turn designs into real pages.
- Great eye for detail, you've easily spotted the spelling mistake(s) in this job description.
- Passionate about the internet and web-app design trends, you have a rather solid view of how things should be designed well.
- You also have a firm understanding of PHP and can easily use the language to make your views dynamic.
- You’re familiar with Git commands and are comfortable working with them on a daily basis.
- If you’re applying for working locally in our office - it’s important that you’re living or want to live in or around Amsterdam. Alternatively - you like and are productive working remotely.
- You are comfortable speaking English throughout the day. We are quite an international team and communication skills are important to getting the job done well.
- Last but not least - you're a hard worker, you're passionate about what you do and you can be trusted to do what it takes to get things done.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Professional React.js experience.
- Professional REST APIs experience.
How to apply
Please hit the button below to apply for this role. Send resume, links to portfolio and a nice letter. We would love to hear from you!Yes! I want to apply!