Notifier

05_anin's Stats

Main Menu

@05_anin hasn't been updated in a while. Update 05_anin's stats now.
@nna beatriz (@05_anin) Twitter

@nna beatriz Twitter Stats

@05_anin - Tracking @nna beatriz Twitter profile since May 24, 2012

se tenho 1% de chance tenho 99% de fé.... Pq DEUS é a luz que guia o meu caminho e enquanto ele for meu chão não há ninguem que me derrube

recife

  • Worldwide Rank #71,411,460
  • Follower/Following Ratio 0.08
  • Daily New Followers 0
Track Update stats Buy Stats

@nna beatriz's story

@nna beatriz, also known as @05_anin has a reasonably significant presence on Twitter and is ranked by us in the 30% percentile for account strength. Active on Twitter since November 2011, @nna beatriz made it to having a respectable 147 Twitter followers and to being ranked 71,411,460 for number of followers among all Twitter users.

Uh-oh... seems like someone has fallen asleep while on duty and is dropping in social relevance. The plot thickens when considering @nna beatriz's follower-to-following ratio, which is 0.08. This actually doesn't reflect so well on this account's strength.


@05_anin tweets very frequently, with an average of 0 tweet(s) per day in the past 30 days. That's pretty consistent with a total of 460 since @05_anin joined Twitter.


This account is tracked by us for quite some time now, actually since May 2012. As of December 16 2017 we track 284003358 Twitter accounts, so feel free to search for other accounts you're interested in and reveal their Twitter story!

#71M Worldwide Rank
Follower Following / Ratio
0 Tweets per day
Worldwide rank Evolution
0.0% Follower
growth
trend
0% Audience
Attentiveness
Score
0 Listed
@05_anin Twitter Stats Overview
Daily average: 0 followers, 0 tweets, 0 following.

@nna beatriz Tweets

@05_anin has posted 0 tweets in the last 19 days, which translates to an average of 0 tweets per day.

@nna beatriz Twitter Followers

@05_anin has 147 followers on Twitter.
This account is #71,411,460 in the worldwide rank of the most popular Twitter users.

Predictions

@nna beatriz Following on Twitter

@05_anin is following 1,750 Twitter accounts.
Last month this account followed 433 users.

@nna beatriz Predictions & Milestones

@05_anin will hit 147 followers in the next 3 months, and 147 in one year.

Curious about the future of @05_anin’s follower growth or yours?

Go Premium

You are on @nna beatriz's Twitter stats page

We track these Twitter stats since May 24, 2012 . You can see how many followers @nna beatriz lost or gained and what the prediction is for tomorrow or the next 15 days, together with all kinds of other stats like rank compared to all Twitter users, tweets etc.


Why don't you give it a try and compare @nna beatriz to yourself ? Or if you are @nna beatriz get even more feature rich & up-to-date stats with our premium Twitter Stats.


Twitter Counter is the #1 Twitter stats site powered by Twitter. It all started in June 12, 2008 and we grew rather rapidly because of our Twitter Counter badge. The button is a nice small image that shows your visitors how many followers you have on Twitter. Within a year the button was on many many blogs around the world and we displayed more than 100 million buttons in one month. We track follower stats for over 284.003.358 users now.