Join the nest.
Jobs at Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter is amongst the largest and most likely the best service for statistics and actionable insights into Twitter accounts, powering the account growth and social media success of thousands of customers and millions of users. But hey, that’s only scratching the surface...
We are now growing our team, leveraging our current market position and significantly expanding our service - finding the next big thing in social media management alongside our current successful SaaS product. One deploy at a time we’re leapfrogging towards (social media marketing) world domination!
We believe in technology innovation, agile and lean product development, execution and providing a great customer experience. That’s our competitive edge and it is 100% dependant on each and every member of our tight, dynamic, international and super-talented team.
This is why we insist on having only the right kind of people work with us: talented, passionate and ambitious engineers, marketing and business pros that are after in making an impact and being on a winning team.
Our office is one of the coolest in town - young, fun, central, versatile and with the best views of the beautiful Frederiksplein.
- An amazing opportunity to join us in this accelerated growth period as one of the core members.
- A small, international and FUN team. To us, it’s more than just a work place...
- Working in the heart of Amsterdam, the hottest office in town together with The Next Web.
- Great lunch cooked daily by our fantastic Mientje and the best espresso in town cooked by our vintage Italian espresso machine.
- A swanky, new laptop of your choice. The best tools money can buy.
- We focus on performance, not hours, and so you would be able to occasionally work remotely or at flexible hours.
Open positionsSenior Backend (PHP) Developer Frontend Developer QA coding Ninja Customer Success Intern Social Media Marketing Intern QA Intern
Work with us!
We’re always looking for super awesome teammates, but the current open positions are our highest priorities. Look forward to hearing from you!
Here's how to apply
Simply send us an email including in the subject which position you’re applying for and tell us why you want to work with us and why you are awesome.