- Worldwide Rank #3,056,317
- Follower/Following Ratio 27.49
- Daily New Followers 0
Hugo Vitullo Twitter Stats
@hvitullo - Tracking Hugo Vitullo Twitter profile since June 12, 2013
I believe 90% of problems can be solved by process improvement. Solving the other 10% just requires good #procrastination skills.
Hugo Vitullo Tweets
@hvitullo has posted 0 tweets in the last 30 days, which translates to an average of 0.0 tweets per day.
Hugo Vitullo Twitter Followers
@hvitullo has 2,007 followers on Twitter.
This account is #3,056,317 in the worldwide rank of the most popular Twitter users.
Hugo Vitullo Following on Twitter
@hvitullo is following 73 Twitter accounts.
Last month this account followed no users.
Hugo Vitullo Predictions & Milestones
@hvitullo will hit 1,986 followers in the next 3 months, and 1,923 in one year.
You are on Hugo Vitullo's Twitter stats page
We track these Twitter stats since June 12, 2013 . You can see how many followers Hugo Vitullo lost or gained and what the prediction is for tomorrow or the next 15 days, together with all kinds of other stats like rank compared to all Twitter users, tweets etc.